Montreal-Clubs.com Forum Index

Montreal-Clubs.com Forum Index  <  Rant, Rant, and more Rants  <  GO Project Chanology

Killa Hug
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Mar 2003 Posts: 711 Location: Montreal-Clubs.com
Reading a Wired article, I just learned about Project Chanology and its "Why We Protest" protest against the Church of Scientology. The group behind Why We Protest also has a Montreal blog.

I completely support the actions of Why We Protest. 2 years ago I visited a Scientology center in London, UK, and I was shocked by the fake science of stress measurement that they were trying to make me believe and buy into. They had a set of machines that, for the engineer I am, looked obviously completely fake. They made me try the machines, which supposedly read your stress level. Low and behold, the machines determined I was stressed (what a surprise), and the staff quickly attempted to sell me material that would remove my stress.

Basically, the church of Scientology is a complete scam. Keep at it Anons, go after this dangerous sect hard.

Montreal-Clubs Clothing
Derek3
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Nice post!